Saturday, April 24, 2010

Starting our own Brewery - Riverwalk Brewing

Ok, so I haven’t blogged in a while. I will admit it. BUT I had good reason. A few weeks ago my husband decided that we were going to open a brewery. Yes your heard me right. He somehow convinced me to spend my savings on beer. We have started the process, but have a long way to go. I am planning on blogging about the process.

So far I can tell you that finding a location for the brewery has been much harder than expected. We have certain ceiling height requirements, drainage requirements, water, and power requirements that are not that easy to come by. We are working towards our goal and will be looking at another few places next week.

I have been talking with distributors, building a solid marketing plan, looking into suppliers, and working with the legal and $$ related stuff. Steve (AKA Hubby) has been working on perfecting the recipes and finding the right equipment. We are getting closer on all accounts, but have so much more to do.

We have a name, but no logo. I have a friend of mine who also happens to be a world class artist working on the logo right now. I hope to have that soon. As per the name it is called Riverwalk Brewing. So be on the lookout for more details. I hope you will become a fan on FB.

I hope you will continue to read my blog, and tell others about this blog, because it is about to get a little more exciting. The trials and tribulations on fulfilling our dreams – Riverwalk Brewing LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment