Monday, April 26, 2010

Brewery Insurance


It amazes me how some people are (or at least seem) callous. I called a company today to get a basic quote for brewery insurance, and I swear it was like I asked for her first born. IDK what is wrong with people, but I am trying to find out how much money I am going to have to give you. When the operator asked how she could help me, and I told her that I was looking for an insurance quote, I was sent to this lady. So I am pretty sure that that was her job.

I get it, I am sure that there are probably tons of people who want to open a brewery, and may not be serious. But I was, or really I am. Opening a brewery is not just a dream for us, it is a reality. Maybe others don’t take it seriously, but we do.


Oh – and they want resumes from us before they will give us insurance. What is that about??? Anyone have a clue why they want/need that? I guess we will find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment